Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Christina's Post

Christina and Jay (My other sister)
So... As I starting thinking today, Christina brought it to my attention that she has not been mentioned at all in any of my three post that I have done. Christina.. this one is for you!

This is a picture of Christina and her friend Jay when they did the Powder Puff Football Tournament. I love Christina and we have recently moved in together. We have had one major fight well.. maybe two since we moved in together. We are complete opposites and trust me if you have ever hung out with us you know this. We are a good balance though and work extremely well together. Last night as I was going through all the plans I hope to accomplish in this year she was making fun of me because I was so into it.

I have decided that as my year long campaign comes to a close next summer, I will do the Avon Walk for a Cure. I am thinking Chicago June 4-5th 2011. On June 4th I will walk a marathon 26.2 miles and finish up with a half marathon on Sunday with 13.1. This events makes me very excited and eager to make sure I complete my year long campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment