Monday, October 4, 2010

New Orleans Saints "Think Pink" Game





The Journey Continues: New Orleans, LA 
Right in front of the Super Dome!
 Our adventure started out with an early start, 6:30 am to be exact after a long night drive. We woke up showered and headed to downtown. We arrived at the tent and were given a pink bag full of ribbons to pass out and we headed to Champion Square. 




 After we left Champion Square we walked down the road and met these wonderful men! 
After leaving the game and the Super Dome we walked to the French Quarter
And had a wonderful breakfast/lunch
I even got to take my picture on Bourbon! 


Overall, I had a wonderful trip and so excited I could meet so many women who had battle this same disease that took my Mother's life! Doing things like this really makes me miss her however, I hop to share my story with people affect by this awful thing and hope I can learn something from them and how it has made them a stronger person.. Just like myself! 


Next Stop: 
Mississippi State "Think Pink" Soccer Game

No comments:

Post a Comment