Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Wedding...


If any of you have talked to me in the last couple of months you know I have been total consumed with anything but planning a wedding. I wish I could get motivated and pick out a date and all the things that go with it but I just can't. I think the biggest reason is due to a missing family member. I have graduated with two post seondary degrees, got engaged, had birthdays, and many more things.. You name it and I have done it without my mother being there but for my wedding day I want here there. I know I can't bring her back but for this occassion I just wished I had her for one day. This being said I guess I just need to get on the ball and get motivated. So in the upcoming weeks I pray for strength and the ability to overcome one of my biggest fears, that eventually I will have to face!

No comments:

Post a Comment