Monday, August 23, 2010

Lots of Free Time

So, I am sitting at work (I work at Mississippi State in Athletic Academics) if my boss knew what Blogging was he would be really mad at me, but I have completed all my work for the day so I figured I would give a link/photo/description or all about the first three events I hope to achieve.

First of all... October 2nd - Pink Heels Tour













I have given the link if you would like to find out what more they do:
Pink Heels Tour

The second event will be the New Orleans Saints "Think Pink" Game










I will be driving most of the night to be there for the 12:00 pm game!

The last event is October 23rd, and one I can't wait to do!!!
RACE FOR THE CURE - Tupelo, Mississippi












And most importantly I have given the link for you to register
http://www.komennorthms.org/site/TR?pg=entry&fr_id=1030
You can either register as a racer or a Sleep for the Cure (simply where you just make a donation and get the race for the cure tshirt sent to you!

Please help out and do your part to prevent breast cancer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment